Smt. M.G. Patel Sainik School admits girls in classes VI to XII. Their age should be 10-12 years as on 31 March for class VI and 13-15 years as on March for class IX and 15-17years as on March for class XI.
Students from English Medium school can apply to get admission in Sainik school. Students must passed their previous standard from recognised school. scheme of entrance examination for admission to Class VI to XII envisages a written examination. The entrance examination will be held during the month of March for which 50 marks have been allot.
Follow the following steps to get the admission.
1. To get admission form from school or download from website.
2. Parents are required to furnish only authenticated facts to ensure that no information is concealed, modified and altered.
3. All entries in the application form and its must be filled in ink in English, neatly and clearly in bold capital letters. No column should be left bank. If there are no to be filled in write “NIL” in space provided. Application which not be written in prescribed requirement will be rejected.
4. Application received after the last date will be rejected.
5. After submission your application school will inform you about entrance exam date on your given mobile number in application form.
6. Entrance examination may be offline or online.
7. Entrance test will be taken in the form of MCQ.
8.Question paper of 50 marks will be asked in the form of MCQ. This question paper is based on Maths, Science, English and General knowledge .
7. Cadets have to present in entrance examination on given date and time
8. After giving the examination the merit list of the students will be placed on notice board.
9. The students who have appeared in the merit list have to pay the fees as well as submit the following documents.
Documents required for admission
1. LC original
2. Xerox of Aadhar card of cadet
3. Xerox of Income certificate of parents (issued by Mamlatdar, chief officer Nagarpalika or Mahanagar palika)
4. Xerox of Caste certificate (for ST, SC , OBC & Minority )
5. Bank account detail of student (Xerox of passbook)
All parents irrespective of income group and category are required to submit fees which is decided by school.
There is no reservation quota in Smt M.G. Patel Sainik School . Sainik school provides admission purely on merit base.
withdrawn form school for the following reasons.
1. On poor academic performance
2. On disciplinary ground
3. On non-payment of fees
4. On Medical grounds
5. On parents request
Gujarat Government provides scholarship to cadets of Sainik school which sainik school will be credited in cadet’s account.
|3||OBC & MINORITIES||RS.5000/|
|4||GENERAL||(IF INCOME IS LESS THAN 1,00,000.) RS,4000/ (IF INCOME IS MORE THAN 1,00,000/) RS,3000/-|
* Note:- Scholarship will not be sanctioned if the parents do not have to provide the necessary documents to the school in time .